Annual General Meeting
Monday 26th June 2016
The 67th Branch Annual General Meeting will be held at
3rd Floor, Ellerslie Events Centre, Ellerslie Racecourse, 5.00 – 8.30 pm (approx)
The evening will start with a mix and mingle time. This will be followed by branch updates and the AGM will start at 5.45pm - there will be additional presentations as below during the evening
Rt Hon Winston Peters
Leader of the New Zealand First and Member of Parliament for Northland
- Auckland’s Infrastructure issues
- Employee shortages across the Trades and immigration requirement to meet that need.
- Youth Crime
- Improving communication and collaboration between large industry groups and Government bureaucracy.
Partner, Kensington Swan
- Tips for protecting your business against a customer going bust
- The voidable transactions regime – why it isn’t working and how it can be fixed
- Engineer impartiality
Dave Colquhoun, Procurement Manager - Infrastructure and Sustainable Procurement Lead
New AT Panel Structure
|1. Apologies||5. Election of Officers|
|2. Confirmation of Minutes of last AGM||6. Discussion matters for National Conference|
|3. Chairman’s Report||7. General Business|
|4. Adoption of Annual Accounts||8. Address by National President|
Thanks to Geotechnics for sponsoring the meeting and Hirepool for their ongoing support
All members welcome, we look forward to seeing you – register by Monday 13th June.
Evening charge is $55.00 pp gst inc – see further details on registration form